Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blagh

Hi guys! It's me, Dilek. I'm reporting live from the coffee shop across the street from school. I got an espresso and I am digging into my chemistry book like nobodies business. I have my last test before finals on Thursday and I am not ready! On top of all the misery, the weather is very...blagh. No clouds, dark and rainy. Very blagh. 
This was my first time drinking espresso. I thought I could handle it like easy peasy lemon squeezy since I am used to drinking Turkish coffee which is pretty strong and is very comparable to espresso. I could not drink it without sugar but after one sip I was like blagh! So I went back to dump in some milk and tons of brown sugar! Also, I whipped out some Turkish dark chocolate from my backpack to have on the side. :)


There you have it guys. The miserable life of a procrastinator. 

Have a loveeeelllyyy day! 
Love love love,
Dilek 

No comments:

Post a Comment