Monday, April 25, 2011

Studying vs Shopping

Having my school be in downtown makes it so hard to just sit my butt down and study and not just leave everything to go shopping! Especially in this nice weather, its 60 degrees out and Dilek is writing lab reports! I could not stay in the library so I walked to the coffee shop across the street from campus to make myself a bit happier. :)
I should have definitely taken a picture before finishing my vanilla polar ice cap drink. At least now I won't have readers drooling on they keyboard. :)

Here are some of my eats from the past couple of days...
A rose shaped cookie with a pearl on it!! Please excuse my poor appearance, I was talking on the phone with Alba and just had to take a picture of the beauty before gobbling it down. I was totally unprepared for the picture. Heheh. 

A bowl of salad with sweet potato chunks on top. It was Alba's suggestion to put the sweet potato as a topping. Although it was very delish, I would much rather eat the sweet potato on the side with peanut butter.

 Two pita bread pizzas sandwiched together. Again, please excuse my poor appearance hahah. Don't ask why my eyes are closed. 

My favorite breakfast! I think it even beats oatmeal. A chocolate croissant with some sort of a tea. I think it was apricot tea that day. :) I have to get to the coffee shop early in the morning in order to get one of these babies because they get sold out pretty quickly. 

Lentil spinach soup and home made whole wheat bread. This bowl of deliciousness inspired by the recipe from Two Peas in Their Pods . :) The only parts that were altered was that I used water instead of vegetable broth as well as different herbs and spices. It was one of the most delicious soups I have ever had! So thank you Two Peas and Their Pods! :)
Slice of chocolate cake! I have been having a slice of this cake almost every night this past week.

And now I'm off to decide whether to go shopping or study! I am so bad heheh. :)


xoxo,
Dilek 





No comments:

Post a Comment