Friday, April 15, 2011

Till The World Ends

"Keep on dancing till the world ends..." I noticed that since 2012 is getting close, Britney Spears and her fans have decided to dance. I am trying to envision many years from now, say if the world doesn’t end on 2012, will Britney’s song be all what people know about the year 2012? Hehe my brain is thinking wonders! 

Lets rewind to Alba and I's study session at the library last night. We didn't get much studying done, sshhh. But we did get eating done. ;)
24 chocolate covered espresso beans. Poor Alba couldn't get a little taste of heaven because she can't handle the caffeine. 
Baggie of hazelnuts, almonds, and pecans. Which went well with this...

BAM! brownie chocolate pudding parfait. :)

Strawberry croissant.

An apple.

Today being Friday I had my weekly volunteering shift at the ER. As usual, I rushed out of the house and failed to take my camera so I could take pictures of my lunch there. I never knew that hospital cafeteria food was so tasty! Even though I don't have pictures to show you, I ate a slice of a thin crusted, gluten-free, veggie pizza. To the side, I made a salad from the salad bar filling my plate with lettuce, spinach, carrot shreds, cherry tomatoes, beets, cottage cheese, soy nuts, flax, sunflower seeds and got it wet with a splash of olive oil and raspberry vinegar! Nom nom. It was delish but I put a bit too much vinegar so it was a teeny weeny too acidic for my tummy. 

This week was volunteer week. And the volunteer coordinators had set up a very cute table at the volunteer office filled with snacks and I think strawberry lemonade punch. I wish I had my camera to take pictures of the table because it was decorated so nicely! I stopped by and grabbed this chocolate cupcake with a BUTTERFLY on top after my shift. Look at how cute it is!!! 

After getting done with volunteering at 1 p.m., I rushed home to quickly take a shower and headed to school to study for math with my friend. I got to school at 3 and we studied until about 6. After I got home, I found that my mom baked some Turkish style biscuits filled with feta cheese. I ate about three of those with black olives as a pre-dinner snack around 7 o'clock. :)

 
As 10 p.m. rolled around, it was time for Dilek to have her usual late dinner, which she needs to cut it out and have dinner at a normal time like a normal person. :/ I had my favorite soup in the whole wide world with a slice of home made whole wheat bread. :) I don't have time to write the recipe right now but I eat it so often that it will be up verrryyy soon! :)


And there you go friends, my eats for the day. You can go dance till the world ends now. Hehehe.

Love love love,
Dilek

No comments:

Post a Comment