Thursday, April 28, 2011

A New Camera and a Sick Dilek?

Hello's and Hi's to everybody!

I would like to start off by saying that I just got a new camera. No. Actually, I would like to start off by saying that I am sick! I hope everyone is feeling bad for me. I really like to complain and be spoiled when I'm sick. Ugh, I'm so sick!!

Ok now I would like to say that I just got a new camera. Before, I used to take the pictures of my goodies from my macbook. Now, I won't have to worry about spilling soup on my keyboard. Hooray!

Today, I took my daddy to our local co-op grocery store and this other mediterranean food store that is right next to it to pick up some num numies. So here's a little grocery haul for ya'll...I love grocery hauls!!
        
    Larabars, Cliffbars, and dark chocolate!

Alfalfa sprouts, fresh mints, quince, cucumbers, these little green plum like fruits that I don't know the name of. They're the little green balls in the front in the middle. Anybody know what they're called?

 CARBOHYDRATES! Whole wheat pita bread and a yam. 

 Sausages...one meatful and one meatless.

Pasta sauce... 

Now, on to the dinner. Tonight my mother made some stuffed peppers and potatoes. 

Heres a closer look, aka my share aka half of the whole thing:

Thanks mama! 

Now, I will hit the sheets because I. am. SO. sick. Just to exaggerate. ;)

Ta-ta for now! 
-Dilek





No comments:

Post a Comment